Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Reality Fighting Title Shot

On April 29 I will be fighting in the co-main event for the Reality Fighting Light Heavyweight Title Belt in Atlantic City, New Jersey against Todd Going (2-1). This is my first shot at a belt, so I am very excited. There is added enthusiasm for me in this fight, since my manager Gary Marino has been talking to me about Reality Fighting since I met him and he has a couple other guys on this same card. It will be nice to have a group of us there to help eachother out. Not to mention fighting outside of the midwest, to hopefully earn more fans that might not have heard about me. My training is going to remain the same...always improving my strengths and bringing up my weaknesses. With my main focus on mentally performing to the best of my abilities. My main problem in wrestling was my consistincy. I would beat a highly ranked wrestler one match and lose to a lesser wrestler the next. The problem was never physical, it was always my mental preperation. So I have spent a lot of time and energy on the mental aspect of fighting in order to be ready everytime out and give my best performance. With both the mental and physical training going so well right now, I couldn't be more excited for this fight. Even though it is not the UFC, it is where I belong right now. What more could I ask for, only going into my 4th professional fight.
I will continue to update my progress leading into this fight. Also, if you have free time and would like to come to Atlantic City to watch some great fighting, my manager has tickets and can be reached at ufcfan@comcast.net.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home