Sunday, March 12, 2006

Big News Coming...

There is a lot happening at Team Salmon recently. Without a doubt I have surounded myself with the right people. I know you here me say that a lot, but it is true. At Team Salmon, we are striving to make it to the top of the UFC in as short amount of time as possible. With that goal in mind (and a 3-0 record), Gary is searching out the best possible fight for me and the next 3 are sure to be big ones. We are no longer focusing on the short term success, we are putting ourselves in a position to rise to the top. We are putting ourselves in a position to make a move into the UFC and then the top of the UFC. You have heard me say this before as well, this is a team effort, I could never do this without my wonderful wife Missy (who is over 5 months pregant now), my training partners Josh Williams, Rex Holman, Fred Parish, Dorian Price, Brian Keefe, and Danny Salmon, and my manager Gary Marino who has a cell phone bill with a comma. So please, if this is your first time reading this, tell your friends about teamsalmon.com. If you are back again, keep checking. If you have never heard of fighting as sport, read this website and check out, mmaweekly.com, ufc.tv, sherdog.com, and mma.tv, you will become a fan in no time. The next handful of months are going to be HUGE!!! Also, if you have free time, send me an email at salmonsean@yahoo.com and let me know what you think or if you would like me to air my opinion on anything else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home