Tuesday, December 20, 2005

first blog

This is my first writing on my new website. I want to thank everyone who is reading this. I hope that some of the fans that I was able to make as a freestyle wrestler will follow me into my Full Contact Fighting carreer.
I am sure that some of you are wondering why, after so long I would retire from wrestling and take up the equally demanding sport of fighting. For those of you who are not sure yet...fighting is a sport. Honestly, I am not sure 100% why I commited myself to this. It might have something to do with Rex Holman. If my memory serves correct...I had decided to do 1 fight, just to see if I liked it. Rex had all but decided he was going to give this a very serious shot. I remember calling him right after his first fight and he had this sound in his voice, I can't explain it, but I knew I had to fight.
So I started training with him and I loved it. I won my first fight and I loved it even more. I won my second fight and now I'm hooked. This is my new carreer. I am going to put everything that I have into this. I want to win every fight that I'm in and I want to climb to the top of the UFC. That is my goal...The light heavyweight Champion of the UFC.
I have surrounded myself with great people. Josh Williams for the technique aspect of it, Rex Holman for the balls out, I think I'm going to puke training, my brother Danny to help with the hard training, but also the mental support, and Detective Brian Keefe of the Columbus Police Dept. for the boxing. Most importantly, my wife Missy for keeping me on the straight and narrow with everything from training, to diet, to that unwavering support that I need.
So I envite everyone to follow me as I begin my climb to the top of the UFC and MMA world. If you won't follow my carreer, at least keep checking my website, because I will voice my honest opinion on topics other than fighting and wrestling. And, trust me....I have a lot to say.

2 Comments:

Blogger FFL said...

For as long as I have known you, you have never been a man of few words.

Good Luck!

7:05 PM  
Blogger Josh W said...

Looks good, Sean.

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home